Rotogravure presses for publication, packaging and specialties printing.
The “trolley-type” gravure press where speed of job change-over and flexibility count.
Complete wash up of printing cylinder and inking system (ink tank off the trolley) is possible as an option.
New generation drying system with:
- improved accessibility to the drying hoods
- improved efficiency of floor sweeping system
- energy saving
The gravure trolley carries:
- The printing cylinder (bearing fitted to the printing unit side frames)
- The complete inking system, including ink pan(s), ink splash guards, ink tank with pump
- The trolley replacement is carried out by one single operator thanks to servo mechanism
- Replacement possibility of
- printing cylinder only
- inking system only
- printing cylinder and inking system at the same time
Trolley type gravure press – Cerutti’s answer for the carton board printing world.
Quick job change-over thanks to its specialized gravure trolley.
The gravure trolley carries:
- The printing cylinder with bearings and bearing housings
- The complete inking system including ink pan(s), ink splash guards, ink tank with pump
The trolley replacement is carried out by one operator only, thanks to a servo mechanism, pneumatically operated.
- Reel to reel (with creasing and punching subunits for liquid packaging)
- Reel to sheeter
- Reel to die cutter – rotary – flat bed
The innovative press for very short to medium production runs. The printing stations are equipped with on-board wash-up system and feature completely automatic job change-over operations.
Thanks to its innovative and original technical solutions, our new press R972 represents a competitive solution capable of allowing a different approach to the short to medium run productions. An accurate use of the automation allows this press to achieve considerable savings in its relevant running costs, with the advantage of reducing the amount of its non-productive down-times:
- Simplified and faster job change-over operations; faster preparation of parts for new production; thus savings in terms of start-up/running waste
- Reduction of the ink return at the end of each production resulting in lower running costs
- Less personnel required (both on the press and off the press)
- to operate the press
- during part make-ready
- during job change-over
Versions available for:
- printing cylinders with shafts, locked by automatic clamping mechanism
- sleeve type hollow printing cylinders with air chuck pneumatic locking
A newly born Cerutti gravure line!
Flexible materials printing version:
Trolley which carries printing cylinder and inking system:
The trolley carries both printing cylinder and inking system.
Both of them can be loaded and removed from the printing unit side-frames simultaneously.
Full integration of auxiliary equipment:
Automatic register control equipment, viscosity controls, camera web viewing system, corona treatment station, LEL control system (option) are fully integrated in the press functions and controls.
Available in the air chuck version for flexible material printing.
Top performance press for packaging and specialties printing. Brand-new flexible job changeover solution for the high-end market.
Cerutti presents the latest born of its gravure line for the printing of packaging materials: the R1060 unit. Designed predominately to suit customers operating in the high-end market, requiring high performances coupled with quick job change-over, flexibility and very high printing quality.
The innovation consists of a brand-new concept of trolley – carrying the inking system and printing cylinder – which is displaced in the cross direction of the press axis.
This advanced solution also includes other consolidated Cerutti strong points, like the innovative layout of the latest generation drying hoods and the rinsing of the printing cylinder.